Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tango Tangerine Treasury List at Clear Frills

I fell in love with a Large Abstract TREE painting in mimistudio's Shop !


It's all about an organic subject but has a vibrancy of color that captures the excitement of investigating our natural world with a song.


Mimistudio's Shop on Etsy

Here's what she has to say about her work.
I am a watercolor artist who loves creating colorful modern wall art to decorate your home. Buy impressionistic & abstract watercolor paintings in many genres. Be sure to check out all my art galleries and shop sections to find the perfect modern artwork. Contemporary themes for sale include landscapes, animal art, and mixed media collages.
I am always happy to take on custom commissions for portrait and non-portrait subjects.

Even better than that, she does custom orders that you can review before shipping!

I wanted to share some finds on Indiana Rug and Textile Fabrication's online shop Clear Frills. I hope you find them as irresistable as myself! Check out our latest Treasury List.

Tango Tangerine Treasury List at Clear Frills (Indiana Rug and Textile Fabrication's  Online Shop)

No comments: